Experience Amazing Car Audio With Our Teams Demo Vehicles
Explore the quality of our work with our demo vehicles. Creating stunning vehicles right here in Chandler, AZ is what we do at Handcrafted.
In order to take that a step further and show our customers that quality, we have formed a fleet of vehicles to showcase our skills and work quality.
Learn more about what services we offer and explore our handiwork with a visit today!
We currently have four vehicles in stock that showcase our work. Not only do they use the best components, but they also offer a look at our ability to create custom work.
Our demos include:
2013 Ford F150 FX4 – 4×4
Our 2013 Ford F150 FX4 is your perfect off-roading machine with plenty of bells and whistles to provide audio entertainment.
The entire system runs on a Pioneer AVIC-5000NEX feeding an Audison Bit One digital processor, which powers:
- Six Alpine Type R 8 inch subwoofers
- Two Alpine PDX-F4 4-channel amplifiers
- Two PDX-M12 1200 watt mono block amplifiers
- Custom Door pods for Four Alpine Type-R 6.5 inch midranges
- Custom A-Pillar pods for Four Alpine Type-R 1 inch silk dome tweeters
- Subwoofers with a custom built enclosure housing six Alpine Type R 8’s firing forward from under the seat and through a custom grill.
- Alpine SPR-68 rear door speakers
- GTR GEN4 55 Watt HID conversion kit with 5500k bulbs
This entire setup is sure to showcase all your favorite music. To boot, the truck also has nano-ceramic tint and a remote start security system from Compustar to keep the truck cool during the Arizona summer.
2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition
Another off-roading machine, our 2016 Toyota 4Runner, is equipped with high-end audio equipment to spend a day on the trails.
The Audison Bit One Powers:
- Two Hertz HDP4 Amplifiers
- Custom built dash pod to house 2 ½ inch mid range drivers and 1 inch tweeters
- Audiofrog GB10 tweeters and GB25 Midranges
- Soundskins Pro Sound damping in the doors and plates to lock off airflow
- Hertz Mille Pro 10 inch Subwoofer in Custom Audio Enclosures
Finally, this SUV also comes with nano-ceramic heat rejection tint and almost clear tinting on the windshield that offers plenty of protection from the Arizona sun. Finally we also equipped this ride with a Compustar Drone system for App based remote starting and security notifications.
2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
This speedy little car is a fun driver with a turbo charged engine that adds power behind the wheel.
To compliment it, we installed a complete sound system to make the drive even sweeter. It includes:
- Audison Bit 10 digital sound processor
- A Hertz HDP5 Amplifier
- Audiofrog GS Components including GS60 mid-bass drivers and GS10 tweeters
- Audiomobile Evo Series 10inch Subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure
Whether you’re entertaining, listening to your favorite music, or hitting the road, this Veloster is perfect for every occasion.
2016 Nissan Versa
This Nissan Versa is a perfect example of how we can convert even your daily driving into a great audio and performance experience.
Showcasing an Alpine radio, this Versa includes:
- Audison Prima front and rear component speakers
- Audison Prima AP4.9bit amplifier and processor combo
- Audison AP1d Mono Amplifier
- Two 10 inch Hertz Energy subwoofers in a prefabricated ported enclosure.
Nissan Versa creates clean and complete audio transformation, proving that even smaller-scale audio systems can provide great sound, as well as an opportunity for endless customization.
2016 Harley Davidson Roadglide
- K40 RL200i Custom installed radar detector with Laser diffuser
- Rockford Fosgate HD-14 TKIT featuring a 4 channel 400 watt marine grade amplifier and weather resistant speakers
- Rockford Fosgate TMS69BL14 cut in 6×9 bag lid weather resistant speakers
- LED switchbacks with clear lenses
Why You Should See Our Demo Vehicles in Person
While we have listed plenty of specifications for our demo vehicles, there are still many reasons why you should come and see them in person.
For one, seeing pictures and reading specifications will not provide you with the power of an in-person viewing. Experience the sound, adjust levels, or just check out our handiwork with stop in or shop.
Exploring our demo vehicles is also a great opportunity to see the components we use.
Whether it is Audison, Audio Frog, Alpine, Hertz, or Audiomobile, you can trust that we work with high-quality components on every project.
Also, as noted in our builds, we create custom enclosures to help bring the presentation of your new sound equipment to the next level, but if a budget pre-fabricated enclosure is more your speed, we can do that too!
Another great reason to see our demo vehicles is that our experts are here to answer your questions.
From understanding what’s inside your car, to exploring how these same projects can help transform your vehicle, visiting our shop is a must.
From cars to motorcycles, we offer solutions for you and your budget.
Checking out our demo vehicles is also your chance to you make an informed decision.
Work with Us Today
If you are ready to take the next step in audio performance, speak to our experts at Handcrafted Car Audio.
With years of experience, the highest quality parts and components, and the creativity to make anything a possibility, we are your go-to Arizona audio technicians.
Ask any questions you may have, or just get a quote for our service.
When you visit Handcrafted Car Audio, you can expect friendly and reliable audio solutions for your vehicle.